1. I am the data controller – how do you contact me?
I (The Oswald Academy by Brian Nygaard Oswald) am the data controller for handling the personal information received about you. Please find my contact information below:
Brian Nygaard Oswald
Banegårdsgade 2, 3.
CVR-no. (VAT): 30944488
Phone: +45 29258636
2. Purpose of and legal basis for handling your personal information
I handle your personal information (e-mail address, nick-name and quiz-results) for this purpose:
- To be able to have a leaderboard (only your nick-name), which is published on our website, in a few Facebook Golf Rules Groups and in my newsletter.
- To contact you if (when!) you win prizes.
- To send you information about each time a new tournament is open.
The legal basis for handling your information is my legitimate interest in doing the above mentioned – since you have voluntarily participated in the quiz and have been informed about how your data will be processed – and since this processing is necessary for having such a quiz – see article 6, 1, f) in the European GDPR.
All information about you is deleted no later than each January, except that the nick-name of winners of each tournament will be stored for the same tournament in upcoming years, to honor the winners (“Last year’s winner is: xx” – he/she got xx points).
3. Data processor
I hand your information over to data processors (Kahoot! (quiz) and one.com (leaderboard)), which handle the information on my behalf. I have a data processing agreement with all data processors, and they are working under my instructions.
4. Where does your personal information come from?
The personal information which I handle about you comes from you (when participating in a quiz).
5. Transferral of data outside EU.
Kahoot! sometimes transfer data to countries outside the EU, but does so with respect of the GDPR including with several layers of safety measures – so you can trust that your data is safe! Read more about how Kahoot! process your data here.
One.com stores all data inside the EU – read more here.