1. I am the data controller – how do you contact me?
I (The Oswald Academy by Brian Nygaard Oswald) am the data controller for handling the personal information received about you. Please find my contact information below:
Brian Nygaard Oswald
Banegårdsgade 2, 3.
CVR-no. (VAT): 30944488
Phone: +45 29258636
2. Purpose of and legal basis for handling your personal information
I handle your personal information for this purpose:
- Administrating your membership hereunder receiving payment, giving you access to a membership area and communicating in e-mails (membership news – and answering questions).
The legal basis for handling your information is my legitimate interest in administrating the membership programme including giving you the membership benefits as stated on my website – see article 6, 1, f) in the European GDPR.
Your information will be deleted typically one month after you have unsubscribed as a member, though no later than the upcoming January – except information used to payment/invoice which in accordance with Danish Law will be stored in five years after the end of the year you have paid.
3. Data processor
I hand your information over to data processors (EasyMe.dk (membership area etc.), Stripe.com (payment of your membership fee), e-conomic.dk (invoicing) and One.com (e-mails)), which handle the information on my behalf. I have a data processing agreement with all data processors, and they are working under my instructions.
4. Where does your personal information come from?
The personal information which I handle about you comes from you (when enrolling as a member, communicating and paying).
5. Transferral of data: Inside/outside EU.
- EasyMe (membership area etc.). In general, all data about you in EasyMe.dk is stored inside the EU. But e.g. e-mails are transferred to (safe) spots outside the EU in up to 45 days. You can read more about EasyMe.dk’s processing of your personal data here (it’s in Danish – contact us if you would like to have it explained in English).
- Stripe (payment). Stripe is one of the leading payment providers in the world, and they store information in many countries including countries outside the EU. They have a great focus on complying to the GDPR, including with many safety measures, so that your data is in safe hands. You can read more here.
- E-conomic (invoicing). This is the most used invoicing system in Denmark, and is used by 100.000+ businesses. As a starting point they store all data inside the EU, but sometimes store information outside the EU – with appropriate safeguards in measure. You can read more about how they process data here (it’s in Danish – contact us if you would like to have it explained in English).
- One.com (our website). One.com stores all information inside the EU. You can read more about their processing here.