The Oswald Academy offers two kinds of personal membership.
1) BASIC membership.
As a basic member you have these membership benefits:
- Free access to my teaching material, including 500+ Rules pictures, slidehows, “The Wednesday quiz” etc.
- A 15 % discount on all my work including tutoring, Rules books, seminars, workshops, Rules School, The Oswald Rules Library etc.
- Subscription to the Rules newsletter.
- Also, as a basic personal member you support my work spreading the knowledge to the Rules of Golf in a fun and enthusiastic way.
-> Basic membership is priced at $4 a month (billed annually).
2) All-inclusive (VIP) membership.
As an “all-inclusive-member” you have these membership benefits:
- All of the above mentioned benefits from the “Basic” membership.
- Answering service: Get an answer to your Rules questions from one of our three Rules experts – typically within 24 hours.
- There are many chat-rooms and blogs etc. on the Internet, where people generously give input on Rules questions, but the problem is, that you never know which of the answers (if any!) is the correct answer and often you end up being more confused than enlightened! In my answering service, I will give you the right answer, right away.
- Learn from other member’s Rules questions, which are published (anonymously) with answers to all members.
- Free subscription to the ongoing video-series “Oswald explains the Rules/Interpretations”, where you will receive 1-2 e-mails each month containing a brand new video, where I (Brian Nygaard Oswald) explain a Rule/ interpretation (valued at $5 a month) (coming in 2023).
- An additional 10% discount on all my products, a total of 25 % discount, including on tutoring, workshops, Rules books, The Oswald Rules Library etc.
- Also, as an “all-inclusive (VIP) member” you will be supporting my work spreading the knowledge to the Rules of Golf in a fun and enthusiastic way.
-> All-inclusive (VIP) membership is priced at $12 a month (billed annually).
Apply for membership.
Apply for membership by contacting The Oswald Academy at email@example.com or at +45 2925 8636.