In this online video course you will get a deep knowledge to the Committee Procedures.
1) Why learn the Committee Procedures?
The Committee Procedures are in my opinion quite a bit overlooked when it comes to teaching, despite the fact that it takes 160 pages in the Official Guide to the Rules of Golf!
There is a lot of both relevant and necessary knowledge, so I strongly encourage you to take this course.
2) What do I learn?
In this online video course you will get a 360 degrees overview of the Committee Procedures and a thorough teaching in…:
- … the Role of The Committee.
- … course marking (both for general play and for competitions) (including how to mark out of bounds, penalty aras, teen areas, bunkers, abnormal course conditions, dropping zones, No Play zones etc.)
- … Pace of Play Policy (both for general play and for competitions) (including what to include in such a policy)
- … Code of Conduct Policy (including what to include in such a policy).
- … how to prepare for a competition, including…:
- … setting the terms of the competition.
- … draw, groups and starting times.
- … how to run the competition, including…:
- … starting.
- … course maintenance during the round.
- … providing Rules assistance to players.
- … enforcing pace of play.
- … what to do after a competition, including…:
- … resolving tie in stroke play.
- … finalizing results.
- … awarding prizes.
- … other forms of play (including Greensomes and Scramble).
3) The teaching.
it is imperative for me that the teaching is entertaining and interesting. So don’t expect a boring slideshow-teaching, but (hopefully) a teaching with lots of interesting stories, videos, smiles, pictures etc.
The teaching thus involves:
- Me talking!
- Videos from Rules indicidents on professional tours.
- Pictures/drawings about Rules incidents.
- Kahoot quizzes.
- A short “exam” at the end.
4) Who is this course for?
Take this online course if you e.g…:
- … are studying (for the TARS exam or the USGA 100 questions exam) and/or…
- … are a Rules official or Rules referee.
- … simply want a deeper knowledge to the Committee Procedures.
Approximately 6 hours.
US $ 149 (access for one year). Discounts available for members.
7) Publication date.
I expect it to be ready around September 2023.
You can pre-order it by contacting us a email@example.com or +45 2925 8636.
9) How does it work?
After you have paid you will get a link to the course, and can see it exactly when it fits into your plans.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 2925 8636.